Sweet, tart, and creamy, mango lassi pod-sicles are the perfect refreshing treat for a hot day.
- 10 ounces (about 2 cups) chopped mango, fresh or frozen and thawed
- 1 (11-ounce) container nutpods (original or vanilla)
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 1 to 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- Pinch of salt
- Combine mango, nutpods, lime zest and juice, sugar, cardamom, and salt in a blender. Puree until smooth.
- Distribute the mixture among popsicle molds and freeze until firm, 4 to 6 hours.