Creamy Mushroom Gravy
Level: Easy Peasy
Prep Time: 5 min
Total Time: 10 min
(makes 2 cups, 20 minutes)
- 4 tbsp non-dairy butter substitute (earth balance)
- 1 cup mushrooms, finely minced
- 1/2 small onion, finely minced
- 4 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp white wine (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable stock
- 1/2 cup Nutpods (original flavor)
- 1/2 tsp fresh rosemary, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Finely chop mushrooms and onion.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, add non-dairy butter, mushrooms and onion. Cook until onion is translucent and mushrooms are soft, 5-10 minutes. Stir frequently to prevent browning.
- Sprinkle flour evenly over mushroom mixture, mix in and cook for 1 minute.
- Add white wine (if using), vegetable stock and Nutpods. Cook, stirring continuously, until sauce is thick and creamy, 5-10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add fresh rosemary. Adjust seasoning with salt and freshly ground pepper to taste. Serve immediately.
Weight Watchers Smart Points: 3 points
Category: Side Dishes