Peaches N' Cream Chia Pudding Parfait
Level: Easy Peasy
Prep Time: 0 min
Total Time: 20 minutes + 2 hours minimum to chill min
Chia pudding has been a staple in my household all summer long. I love how easy and versatile it is -- simply whisk the ingredients together in a bowl, let it chill overnight, then enjoy it all week as an on-the-go healthy breakfast, snack or sweet treat.
While there are tons of ways to jazz up chia seed puddings, this Peaches N' Cream version is without a doubt my favorite. Peaches are in currently in prime season -- so now is the time to make this delish dish!
For The Peach Compote:
- 6 ripe peaches, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp cinnamon
For The Chia Pudding :
- 1 1/2 cups nutpods French Vanilla Creamer
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 2-4 tbsp maple syrup (depending on preferred sweetness)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- To make the peach compote add all ingredients to a stovetop saucepan and bring to a boil. Once boiling, reduce to simmer (medium-low heat) for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally until mixture is thick and has a jammy consistency.
- While cooking peach compote, whisk together all chia pudding ingredients together in a bowl. Store in the fridge for a minimum 2 hours to chill, although I like to leave mine overnight for the best results (the base will be completely set and thick by then).
- When ready to eat, layer pudding with peach compote in mason jars (especially convenient when eating on the go) or bowls, then top with desired toppings. I think a scoop of coconut yogurt, a drizzle of nut butter and a sprinkling of grain-free granola perfectly complements this parfait!