- 1/3 cup coffee beans
- 1 1/2 cups cold filtered water
- nutpods Original creamer
- Optional: 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- GRIND the coffee beans for French press brewing (coarse enough to be filtered by the press but fine enough for extraction). Combine the ground beans and cold water in a French press (if you're using cinnamon, add it to the beans and water) and stir gently to combine.
- STORE the un‐plunged French press in the refrigerator overnight.
- IN the morning, plunge the French press to filter the coffee. Pour coffee into a glass filled with ice. Add desired amount of nutpods creamer. Enjoy while eating your favorite Whole30 Breakfast.
Weight Watchers Smart Points: 0 points