For the tea:
- 4 cups water
- 4 black tea bags
- 3 anise stars
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 whole cloves
- 1/3 cup maple syrup (or to taste)
- 5 packets Stevia powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the coconut cream:
- 2 TB maple syrup
- 1/2 vanilla bean, cut in half and seeds removed (optional)
- 2 cups French Vanilla nutpods
- Place 4 cups of water in a medium saucepan. Bring to boil then remove from heat and immediately add the rest of the ingredients for the tea and let steep for about 20 minutes and cool. Strain tea through a sieve into a container and place in the fridge to cool completely.
- Once tea is cool, whisk together maple syrup, vanilla bean, and nutpods.
- Add ice to 4-5 glasses, fill each glass 3/4 full with tea and top the other 1/4 with the nutpods mixture.