- 1 very large (or two small) heads of organic cauliflower, florets chopped and stems removed
- ¼ - ½ cup nutpods original creamer
- ¼ cup vegan butter, such as Melt
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Optional -- fresh chives
- Bring a large stovetop pot of water to a boil. Add cauliflower florets and a sprinkle of sea salt, then boil on high for 5-10 minutes, until cauliflower is soft.
- Drain well and cool slightly. Squeeze out any excess water with a paper towel or your hands.
- Add cauliflower to a large food processor with remaining ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Top with fresh chives.