Keto Cauli Mash
Recipe and photo courtesy of Lauren Chambers, @sofreshnsogreeeeen
Level: Easy Peasy
Prep Time: 0 min
Total Time: 20 min
An upgraded, healthier version of classic buttery mashed potatoes, this keto cauli mash is the perfect side dish to accompany your holiday meals. It’s also incredibly easy, requiring only six ingredients and 20 minutes of your time.
- 1 very large (or two small) heads of organic cauliflower, florets chopped and stems removed
- ¼ - ½ cup nutpods original creamer
- ¼ cup vegan butter, such as Melt
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Optional -- fresh chives
- Bring a large stovetop pot of water to a boil. Add cauliflower florets and a sprinkle of sea salt, then boil on high for 5-10 minutes, until cauliflower is soft.
- Drain well and cool slightly. Squeeze out any excess water with a paper towel or your hands.
- Add cauliflower to a large food processor with remaining ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Top with fresh chives.
Category: Side Dishes