Level: Easy Peasy
Prep Time: 3 min
Total Time: 6 min
The perfect drink to kick off summer! Escape this Memorial Day weekend with a refreshing Lemonilla Martini. With just 3 simple ingredients, this seasonal craft cocktail is easy to make, low in sugar and is dairy-free. Sip on friends!
- 1 1/2oz of vodka
- 1/2oz of lemon juice
- 2oz of nutpods Vanilla Lemon creamer
- 1 whole lemon
- Fill your cocktail shaker with ice.
- Pour in the vodka.
- Add the fresh lemon juice.
- Pour in the Vanilla Lemon nutpods.
- Cover with the top of the cocktail shaker and shake well.
- Pop the top off, grab the cocktail strainer.
- Pour mixture thru the cocktail strainer into the desired glass.
- Use a peeler or paring knife to slice a wedge of lemon rind. Place on the rim of the glass for garnish and enjoy!