Level: Easy Peasy
Prep Time: 3 min
Total Time: 6 min
If you like Piña Coladas🍹, you’re in luck! This low-sugar nutpods Piña recipe is easy to mix up with just 4 ingredients.
1 1/2 oz white rum
2 oz pineapple
2 oz Nut Pods original
1/2 oz dark rum float
Served over ice
- Fill your cocktail shaker with ice.
- Pour in the white rum.
- Add the fresh pinapple juice.
- Pour in the nutpods original.
- Cover with the top of the cocktail shaker and shake well.
- Pop the top off and pour mixture into the desired glass.
- Top off with a float of dark rum on the top and enjoy!