Pumpkin Spice Latte
Level: Easy Peasy
Prep Time: 5 min
Total Time: 10 min
If you love the pumpkin spice lattes sold at your local coffee shop, you can make your own vegan version at home, for half the price.
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin Spice nutpods
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of freshly grated nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons sugar or sweetener of choice
- 2 shots espresso or 1 cup strong brewed coffee
- Combine nutpods, pumpkin, vanilla, nutmeg, and sugar in a small saucepan. Bring to a simmer, stirring frequently, to incorporate the pumpkin. For a foamy mixture, use a milk frother or transfer to a French press and carefully pump for 30 to 45 seconds.
- Pour nutpods mixture over the espresso or coffee. Drink immediately.