Dairy-Free · Easy · Gluten-Free · hazelnut · Serves 2 · Vegan · Whole 30 ·
Coconut Hazelnut Coffee Smoothie
This coffee hazelnut smoothie is the tastiest way to get in your morning caffeine fix! The creamy coconut milk and hazelnut creamer elevate your traditional coffee to the next level.
- ½ can coconut milk
- 8 fl oz coffee (cold brew works best, but you can use whatever is on hand)
- 12-15 ice cubes
- 3 T hazelnut nutpods
- 2-3 T sugar (depending on how sweet you’d like it)
- raspberries, coconut flakes, cocoa nibs
- In a blender, combine your coconut milk, coffee, ice cubes, hazelnut creamer and sugar. Blend well until a creamy, icy smoothie forms.
- Top with raspberries, coconut flakes and cacao nibs and serve with a straw!