This coffee hazelnut smoothie is the tastiest way to get in your morning caffeine fix! The creamy coconut milk and hazelnut creamer elevate your traditional coffee to the next level.
- ½ can coconut milk
- 8 fl oz coffee (cold brew works best, but you can use whatever is on hand)
- 12-15 ice cubes
- 3 T hazelnut nutpods
- 2-3 T sugar (depending on how sweet you’d like it)
- raspberries, coconut flakes, cocoa nibs
- In a blender, combine your coconut milk, coffee, ice cubes, hazelnut creamer and sugar. Blend well until a creamy, icy smoothie forms.
- Top with raspberries, coconut flakes and cacao nibs and serve with a straw!