Iced Vanilla Lemon Matcha Latte
Level: Easy Peasy
Prep Time: 0 min
Total Time: 5 min
A creamy, foamy and refreshing iced matcha latte with bright notes of vanilla and lemon that also just happens to be gluten, dairy, and sugar-free thanks to a nutpods creamer base.
- 8 oz nutpods Vanilla Lemon Creamer
- 1/4 cup very hot (but not boiling) water
- 1 tsp matcha green tea powder
- 1 tbsp organic coconut butter
- Optional add in's -- 1/2 tsp cinnamon, lemon zest, 1 tsp maple syrup or 1 date chopped, adaptogens like ashwaganda or chaga, collagen powder
- Heat the ¼ cup water so that it’s steaming but not boiling (2 minutes over high heat on the stove).
- Whisk together the matcha powder and hot water until well mixed (if you don’t have a whisk you can also blend it together in a blender.
- Add the tea mixture to the blender with all other ingredients (nutpods creamer, coconut butter and optional add-in’s) and blend together until smooth and creamy.
- Add ice cubes to a glass or mason jar and pour matcha mixture over, wait 1 minute before drinking to let chill.