- 3 tbsp vegan egg replacer (we used Bob's Red Mill)
- 6 tbsp warm water
- 1 1/2 cups Bob's Red Mill Paleo Baking Mix
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup canned organic pumpkin puree (unsweetened)
- 1/2 cup nutpods Pumpkin Spice creamer
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips (We like the Enjoy Life Brand)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line an 8 x 4 inch loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In the bottom of a medium bowl, whisk the egg replacer and warm water together and set aside for about 5 minutes until it thickens.
- In a large bowl, sift together the paleo baking mix, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- To the medium bowl with the egg replacement mixture, add the pumpkin puree, nutpods creamer, coconut oil, sugar and vanilla and stir until smooth. Pour the wet ingredients into the large bowl of dry ingredients and stir until just combined, adding in 1/2 of the dark chocolate chips. Do not overmix.
- Spoon the batter into the loaf pan and sprinkle the remaining dark chocolate chips on top (feel free to add more if desired :)).
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes. When done you should be able to stick a utensil in the bread and pull out clean.
- Pairs well with coffee and more pumpkin spice creamer and tastes amazing drizzled with coconut oil and creamy cashew butter.